Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 May 1998 12:29:14 -0400
Dear Listowners,

        It's been slightly over a week, and I have survived some chaotic moments.
Once again, my thanks to Pete Weiss, and others who have offered some good
advice.

        I am thinking of changing some templates, of which, personally, I have not
created. I have found something, perhaps, unusual, and I am asking for
suggestions here, of where to look.

        First off, when someone signs on and off the list, or for that matter, makes
personal intervention with list in terms of changing one's status from mail
to nomail, etc..,  the forms apparently, are going out to the subscribers,
when their action9s) are completed.

        However, this morning, I found when I tried to receive using the "Get"
command, "DEFAULT.MAILTPL," the server responded with "no such file exist."
I know there isn't a specific "assisi-l.mailtpl", reflecting my specific
mailing list, however, it is registered in the listserver.

        So, my question is, where are all these other forms coming from, if not from
the default.mailtpl, or assisi-l.mailtpl?  How do I check by asking the
server, what forms it is using, without knowing the names of them?  Perhaps,
maybe, I might not be asking the question to the server in precise form?

        Your help or suggestions are most appreciated.

Dan Frezza
Listowner of Assisi-L

Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
PGP -- An envelope for your email