"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:31:29 +1000
Jay,

One option is to have a form on a web page do the posting via a script.
I have used formmail.pl (from Matt's script archive) the email field is
the value placed in the from field of the email sent. It means that you
would need to cut and copy the body and subject from the original
message, but you are editing anyway!

Paul
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102