Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 21:17:03 +0200
On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:53:47 +0000 Gary Klass
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>for example:
>
> On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:42:11 -0600, Gary Klass,
> mailto:[log in to unmask] wrote:

But that's added by the sender's  mail program, not by LISTSERV. Besides,
I don't really understand what you  are trying to achieve. Are you saying
that  replying to  a  message is  so complicated  with  the programs  you
mentioned that a URL  needs to be inserted to make  the task easier??? If
so I  would say that  the mail programs in  question need to  be changed.
Sending replies is one of the most important functions in a mail program.

  Eric