Linda Wack <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:48:19 -0400
My list has a subscriber who stopped receiving list mail a few
weeks ago.  I can contact him without any difficulty. I'm not
getting any error messages from his site that might help to
diagnose the problem.

I've exhausted my bag of tricks (unsub/resubbing, re-routing
his mail, prowling through nslookup which looks OK to me) and would
appreciate it if anyone has suggestions as to what I can do
next. I tried the SHOW DPATH command, but it is unsupported.

The domain name is OPMAN.COM if that helps.

                                   linda

===
Germantown, Maryland