Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:45:28 -0400
Bill Weylock wrote:

>Is there anyway I can set all subscribers' options to the FULLHDR?

Yes, but please don't do it. Some subscribers may have set theirs to
SUBJECTHDR, and others (on corporate LANs) may have had to set theirs to
DUALHDR. Changing someone's header on them without asking is being real
nasty. Let existing subscribers choose. You can set a default for new
subscribers, and then explain in your welcome message the other options.

As for FULLHDR, I think it already is the default if you haven't set
something in your header.

Don.