"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:12:06 -0500
Joe Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can someone recap the problems at American University mentioned en
>passant here? One of my lists runs out of american.edu, and, apart
>from waiting seemingly forever for response from their Listserv, it
>works OK. Not as well as my other two hosts, but OK.

if you're simply running a list from american's listserv, you
should be fine. they've stated that they still support lists
(including gatewayed lists) run from american.edu.

if you're running a gatewayed list from another site, with gateway
service via american.edu, then you probably ought to switch your
gateway service to the newsguy gateway service. (write to
[log in to unmask]) it's the gateway service to off site lists
that will no longer be supported by the folks at american.edu.

hope this helps.

maureen
:-)