Ray Magauran <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 22:34:50 -0400
Thank you all for your advice on this issue.  The only solution I have
found that will work well enough is to break the rules and put my email
address in the From: line and follow it with the sender's info in
parentheses.  Listserv apparently won't accept any other addresses ('cause
send=editor) at the beginning.  Any info in parentheses is actually put
first in the From: line, and surrounded in "...quotes...", followed closely
by my email address.  With Send= editor, hold  , you lose the ability to
correct the Subject line info.  We need to correct nearly every message for
proper TOPICS info. (Eric, it would be nice if TOPICS worked whenever the
word APPEARED in the subject line, not just at the beginning).

SO I am back to stage one.  Does anyone know if there exists a mail program
that is compatible with Listserv's Resent- option for the MAC?

Ray