Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:42:40 -0500
On: Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 01:57:19PM -0500,[log in to unmask] Wrote:

} We are running v15.5 and wonder if it is possible to easily delete posts
} from a specific subscriber.  He was rather tart-tongued and now claims he
} can't find a job because of it.  Our archives are searchable by all
} subscribers.  Thanks in advance.

I don't know if there is an "easy" way to do it.  I can think of some
"not-so-easy" ways.  Perhaps one of the Lsoft folks will chime in with
something.

That said, I would refuse to do it.  The list archives are a public,
supposedly permamant, record of the list activity.  He said it, its
there.  Better for the prospective employer to see it now than after
hireing and training to find that this person is not a good employee.

Are list members the ONLY possible employers?

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67