"Humphrey,Mindy" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:07:21 -0400
We are getting ready to upgrade to version 1.8e.  WE are currently on
version 1.8c (yes I know, we are behind), however, we have never used the
web version, so we are planning the use of listserv with IIS.    I am trying
to gather information on things to look out for when going from a regular
email based listserv to a web based listserv.     Any comments would be
greatly appreciated.

Some info I have to find out are how many list do we have, how many users,
how many people would be hitting the page at once.   Would the regular stat
page get me some of the info.