Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:16:21 -0400
A report is produced only when there has been a delivery failure for the
list.

If there is no traffic on the list, or if all subscribed addresses (that
do not have NOMAIL set) are working, there won't be an error report.

If you're unsure about whether or not there have been any errors for
your list, ask your site administrator to review the server logs.