Debra Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:54:55 -0500
On 3/23/2000, on [log in to unmask], Joseph H Vilas wrote:
 >>I've written remarq, asking for my list to be removed from their
 >>service.  I imagine I won't get a response, and I imagine they won't
 >>remove my list either -- that's what's typically happened with other
 >>similar services I've contacted.

I asked to have my lists removed (told them that my policy about
access and archiving by outside agencies was non-negotiable) and
received a response within hours saying that my lists had been
removed. They included their entire policy letter (as was quoted here)
but they responded timely to my request.

-Debra Douglass

|   No flames were thrown in the creation of this email message.   |