"Shane R. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:12:29 -0500
Catherine:

I run several lists as well and starting last week all of my AOL users were getting bounced.  I contacted AOL and they have opened an advisory ticket so that one of their analyst can fix the problem.  It is an AOL mistake and they are trying to fix the problem.  I would give them a call and open a ticket with them in reference to your specific problem.  I opened a ticket with them last Thurs. and was told that it would be fixed within 24-48 hours, however I think because their new configuration has effected so many lists they they are now running into a back-log of problems.  Hope this helps your situation and have fun managing all of the bounces landing in your in-box, I know it has been fun for me.

Shane

--
-
Shane R. Caudill

Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes the time.
Vision with action can change the world.