"Anthony L. Zak" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 May 2015 14:22:47 -0400
I am a list owner and a moderator.  How do I capture all the SMTP headers as well as text of a spam message presented for approval to me via the browser interface as moderator/owner.  I use an anti-spam service which will allow people to submit suspected spam to them for analysis and reporting.  However, not surprisingly, they want all the headers including the 'received' headers, etc.  The 'List Moderation - Message Viewer' only display the subject, from, date, and
content-type, parts/attachment information and body text.  Is there something I can do, or do I need to contact my site administrators.  This is on a 16.0 listserv.

Tx.