Tue, 29 Sep 1992 11:20:27 EDT
On Tue, 29 Sep 1992 08:39:01 EDT Stan Horwitz said:
>How can anyone who is not personally  involved with the decision to trash Dr.
>Gelson's  account could  fault  Mr. Gomide  in this  matter?  Surely, if  Dr.

I, for one, find Mr. Gomide's massive cross-posting of the action
taken against Dr. Gelson to be significantly objectionable in and of itself.
You are quite correct in saying that this was and is an internal matter
at the institution involved. IMHO, Mr. Gomide's wholesale transmission
of what one would presume to be privileged information regarding internal
disciplinary matters is no less offensive than the original post. If he
*had* to post something, Mr. Gomide should have stopped with a simple
"do not send money" imperative.

W. K. Gorman