Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:39:23 +1000
Howdy!

I have noticed that when LISTSERV is processing mail* it sort of "locks"
the console... For example ctrl+c does not work.  Also any mail sent to
Listserv is not answered until all "SMTP to ...." stuff is finished???

Now in my list there are heaps of messages being sent all the time so the
console is always processing some "SMTP to ...." mail.  Does this mean
I'll have to wait till all is finished to get replies from listserv to the
commands I sent to it and to be able to do a ctrl+c at the console?

Please help!  There gotta be some other way...

Thanx,

David

*30 Jun 1997 12:29:21 Mail posted via SMTP to [log in to unmask]