Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:33:29 EDT
On Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:18:08 -0400 PNEWS said:
>Question is, when we change the header by using GET <filename>, we make
>our changes and insert the password and send it back with a PUT command?
>I haven't done it, but isn't that all there is?

This is the kind of thing we went to great lengths to produce a List
Owner's Manual for...I don't want to say that the answers to every question
you'll ever have are in it, but the answers to this kind of question <are>.

You can grab a copy from ftp.lsoft.com or through our web site at
http://www.lsoft.com.

Nathan