Lanny Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 2003 13:46:23 -0400
I think I understand what ypu are saying here ... but to be sure I
should include the (excuse the expression, but I am an old mainframe
programmer) JCL ("//") lines in the body of the email?  So it would look
like

//JOB PW=(password)
SET KAT-SKAN NO MAIL FOR [log in to unmask]
// end

?

Just want to be sure.  Suppose I could try it ....

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Some minor automation

On: Mon, May 19, 2003 at 12:28:46PM -0400,Lanny Pierce Wrote:

} I have some users who are - for whatever reason - scared to death of
the } LISTSERV web interface.  So I thought I would build a simple
addition to } our web portal and let them click a radio button or
whatever to turn } their mail off, change their address, etc., etc.
They seem to have no } problem getting to OUR web interface ... } } So I
wrotew an app in asp.net to use as the core of the routine which }
builds an email and sends it from me (the admin) and it works just fine.
} } Except I get an email asking me to confirm the change.

Lanny,
does the email just send the command or does it use your password in a
form similar to:

// job  pw=yourpw
the actual command
// end

This format should not need confirmation.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563
6656