Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 20:19:11 -0500
Just to comment. My email was not intended to get anyone's hackles up. : )
It is just that I am having  a hard time with the vol of error digests.

Eric, I see the summary of errors it understands..but is there a way to
filter out and present the transient failure messages ...? These seem to be
the major problem here..and I also had  a brush with the 14 day repeat
lately. It was/is HELL (my emphasis too!) : (

Thanks for listening. I appreciate any efforts made in this direction. Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html