Dan Kanagy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 19:16:35 +0900
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dan, does the error message have any lines you did not include to us?
>I'm expect there to be a "From:" or a "From " line, and don't see one.
>(Then again, my lists are small and confidential, so I don't get this
>message much.)

Although I did include the whole error message in my first request for
help, I left out the body of the e-mail the second time to conserve
some bandwidth, which I suppose doesn't help much if one only sees my
second posting.  Sorry for the confusion.

It was explained to me privately that the error message I'm seeing is
a secondary error caused by

>>Not-Delivered-To: !recipients due to 12  Inability To Transfer
>>     ORIGINAL MESSAGE ATTACHED
>>     (rmail: Error # 2 'Problem with mailfile')
>>En-Route-To: ket___le

whatever that means.

Thanks for taking the time to examine my subscriber list.  As it
turns out, the error messages have stopped just as suddenly as they
started (at least I haven't had any in the last 30 hours).  Here's
hoping the problem has fixed itself.

Dan Kanagy                                                    [log in to unmask]
Tokyo, Japan                                              [log in to unmask]