"Holloway, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:59:53 -0600
CC'ing my reply to Newsguy

>Perhaps you should talk to the newsguy admins, perhaps they
>can suppress
>the "Approved-by:" line,  but the from being the original poster would
>seem to me to be what you want.  That way, the subscribers
>REVIEW/NOREVIEW status would control the post.

Nope, that's the problem.  The From, Reply-to, and Sender lines remains
intact.  The only difference is the Approved line.  WU's mail server does
some kind of relaying, but I don't see how that could be affecting the
REVIEW command when the post is coming from Newsguy.  Here's a sample:

Approved-By:  [log in to unmask]