Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:54:50 -0400
I'll note that while I do get a lot of errors from AOL, I also have a lot
of -subscribers- from AOL.  It seems that the errors are relatively
proportional, and there's nothing particularly inappropriate about AOL's
handling of errors.  Just as with many other sites, when the mailbox gets
full or the account gets disabled, I get bounced mail notices which tell me
so.  It simply -seems- that much of this is from AOL because of the
disproportionate number of subscribers from that site to begin with.

--Julie

[log in to unmask]           http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

        Escape/avoidance conditioning is no basis for a relationship.