Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 May 1997 10:04:38 -0400
I just set up a new web page of links which are probably of interest to
list owners.  It's designed to be used with frames, so not every browser
will be able to access it.  It's a fairly basic page-- just a few links,
such as information on tracking down anonymous e-mail, some information on
recent CDA stuff, the internic whois service, etc.  The page is at:

        http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/owners.html

However, if you don't have frames, and want to just access the list of
links it's at:

        http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/owners-menu.html

While I haven't linked this page externally yet, I still consider it to be
a public link, so feel free to tell anyone you so desire about it.  Enjoy,

--Julie

--
[log in to unmask]       http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

Consumer Notice: Because of the 'Uncertainty Principle,' It Is Impossible
for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This
Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.