Dennis Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:53:57 -0400
Hello, all!

I've just started a new list.  I've created and PUT a WELCOME file, in which
I've included several of the "ground rules", and that seems to be working fine.

What I'd like to do is set up the list so that the WELCOME file is
automatically sent to all subscribers on a periodic basis (say, every two
months), but I can't seem to find how do to that in the List Owner's Manual at
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html

Is this possible? Am I barking up the wrong tree? Or is it two seperate issues
(i.e., sending out a periodic message with the contents of the WELCOME file
vrs. the WELCOME file itself.

I've done a search on the archives, but I haven't seen this issue come up.

Thanks!

Dennis