Jules Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 May 2005 10:39:47 -0500
I need some help in fixing the problem shown in the subject line below.

[Fwd: [NEWSROOM-L] Truthful Translations  of Political Speech
Or,              "What they  really meant when they said that."]

It usually occurs when the subect line contains more than 45-50
characters. My list is [log in to unmask] The problem
occurs, as far as I know, only with this mailing list. I don't see it
happening with any other lists to which I subscribe or own.

I am receiving the mail with Thunderbird 1.0 updated to the latest
build. I don't think it's only happening on my PC, as I also see it in
messages that originate from (or or replied to by) my subscribers.

The sysop at netspace.org says that he believes this is a bug in
listserv but he has no way of verifying it or correcting it.

http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog