Dan Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 May 1994 21:08:46 -0500
Mario Rups, co-listowner, ARCANA, said:

> Absolutely ditto, to your message and your sample error message, for all
> our MCI addresses (all three of them).

I received a fairly prompt response from MCIMAIL saying that it
had been fixed and apologizing for the trouble.  I have not
received any more error messages.

Now my concern is with the delays in list mail.  I sent my
message about the MCIMAIL problem at about 1400 GMT.  I don't
think it was distributed until around 2000 GMT.  I didn't get it
until about 2300 GMT--long after the problem was resolved.  I
think the delays are at PSUVM.  Are others experiencing the same
problem?

                          Peace,  Dan

<<  Daniel D. Wheeler          Internet:  [log in to unmask]  >>
<<  University of Cincinnati     Bitnet:  wheeler@ucbeh       >>