Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:48:35 -0500
At 10:28 12/11/98 -0500, Ed Price said:
|What is the purpose or objective of this mailing list.  I thought it was
|related to effective use and improvement of LSOFT.  Am I mistaken.  It is
|beginning to look like an outpost of the feminist movement.

From the PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM WEB site:

LSTOWN-L: LISTSERV list owners' forum

LSTOWN-L is a give-and-take forum for list owners whose mailing lists run
on L-Soft international's LISTSERV® product.

--

and from another site referenced from within the above:

http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE?SL1=LSTOWN-L&H=PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

based on L-Soft's LISTSERV® software. LISTSERV maintainers, computing
center staff members and users interested in list management issues are
also welcome to join.

See also:

    LSTSRV-L, a forum for LISTSERV administrators.

    LSTSRV-M, an announcement list for LISTSERV administrators.

---

Hopes this helps.

/Pete