Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 14:02:08 -0400
> Never seen a digest exploder.

I've seen one.  It's a utility (actually very handy) for
Waffle BBS (MS-DOS version of Waffle).

"De-gestifier" I think is the term it used for itself.

It reads the digest in, and creates separate mail messages for
each section of the digest.  Personally, I like the digest format
when it stays all in one piece :-)

--
Kenneth Udut                                     [log in to unmask]
LISTOWNER of [log in to unmask] - Personal Experiences of Ministry