Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:34:33 -0600
At 03:56 PM 9/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>     I am looking for a way to conceal the list owners e-mail addresses
>     when someone does a review of the list.  The review is already set to
>     owners, so subscriber addresses are not given, but the list owners
>     addresses still appear in the header.

Personally, I don't think it SHOULD be possible to do this.  A listowner
should always be available for contact to handle problems of various sorts.
 I'm frequently contacted by members who have had their email addresses
changed (frequently without advance warning, and/or without their knowledge
at all) who need to be renewed, set to no mail, etc, etc.

If you're worried about spam or harrassment, use an account that you use
ONLY for list management instead of giving your "regular" email address.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/