Xabier Altube <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:41:42 +0100
Hi all,

Is there any method to check a list of addresses are subscribed to a list
without doing it one by one through the scan command?? I mean something like
the ADD command used to subscribe many addresses in just one step... I must
check 100 addresses in a list of about 20.000 subscribers...

Thanks

--------
Xabier Altube Basterretxea
ITAssistant
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
Gran Via, 33 - 48009 Bilbao - Spain
Tel. +34 94 479 46 75
Fax. +34 94 479 43 84
<http://agency.osha.eu.int/>
Free subscription to Agency e-mail newsletter at
<http://agency.osha.eu.int/oshmail/>
This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
immediately by return of this e-mail.
This communication does not constitute any formal commitment on
behalf of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.