Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:57:34 -0600
We allow attachments to our list.  I have noticed that when an
attachment (of a certain size) is sent to the list .. it triggers a
"special issue" digest that will be sent immediately.   I have used this
to send out "special announcements".

The Message and the Special Issue Digest are sent out at the same time.

I am sure that this is an "off label" usage, and there may be a more
elegant way, but this works for me.

Jan Guthrie OES-L