Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:44:16 -0400
It seems that Michael Shannon said ...

M> further to the discussion about OzEmail.com.au's SPAM filtering that was had
M> a couple weeks ago...

<snip>

M> In regards to the 554 error that you have advised us of, our operations
M> department have implemented a resolution that should resolve this. Please
M> either test this yourself or have it tested by the recipient and advise us
M> by return email if this has not been resolved.

Same thing here. I did eventually get a response from a more-or-less
live person who said it was fixed. It was -- partly. Digests were
getting through, but about 1/3 of individual messages were blocked.

Another round of complaints (with help from subscribers who called and
threatened not to pay) seems to have done the trick. And thanks for
YOUR help, too. "If you push something hard enough, it will fall
over."

--
Bill Blinn - 6/20/2002 at 8:41 PM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio