Bo Kleve <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 00:31:41 +0100
Hi!

I'm trying to make a WWW-form for setting up the basics for a list, but
thought that I should inquire if anyone has already done this.

What I'm trying to do is make a form with the alternatives selectable and
with an explanation what they mean. This way I won't have to go through
explaning the basics when someone wants a new list.

The result from the filling in is submitted to a CGI-script and the tags
are added and the form is sent to me for checkning and sending to listserv.
A page should then also be presented to the submitter for printing and
signing.

So, has anyone already done this or should I just continue doing it myself?

/BoK

Bo Kleve                Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Linkoping University    Phone: +46 13 281761
Sweden                  Fax:   +46 13 284400