Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:48:22 -0400
At 09:00 AM 8/12/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I saw errors from the 8th, 9th, and 10th.
>
>/Pete
>
>At 01:13 08/12/2001 Sunday, Tom Rawson wrote:
> >I had about 15 subscribers deleted last week after a few days with error
> >reports that looked like these:
> >
> >  4 08/10 08/11 First Last <[log in to unmask]>
> >                Last error: Unavailable; DSN status was 5.1.1

I have about 20 subscribers on MSN.COM, some shown on the
monitor list with both the address of EMAIL.MSN.COM and
MSN.COM although they are not subscribed that way.

At first, I notified all of them that they may be deleted, but I also
watch closely the number of errors.  4 and they are off on
my list, supposedly.  The number of errors has not gone above 3,
but now it has started again, only with 1 error for 8/10.  If messages
are not being delivered, does this mean they are selectively being
bounced?  While the traffic is not heavy on my list, there are always
more messages than one sent on any given day..

Is there something I don't know about how the errors are counted?

And do the subscribers fail to get one message for each error?

Barbara Passmore