David Silberberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:51:06 -0500
At 02:18 PM 9/11/97 +0200, PHREdd wrote:
>You will find (below) an error report from AOL (Dated
>today!) from a message sent in January of this year.
>(Isn't this crazy?  Steve Case, where are you....)

I was having the same problem on Blues-L, only the messages being bounced
were from March, 1996.

I suspect that these messages were sitting on AOLs computers, undelivered
from one of their frequent e-mail problem times, and all of the sudden they
got released for some reason, and the addressee (after about 1 1/2 years in
our case) was no longer subscribed to AOL.

David Silberberg
Blues-l Co-list-mom