Benegal Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:08:30 -0400
We are attempting to expand our current (home-ease) listserv default web
interface, so as to create a larger dynamic web site, that would include
the current list archive page as the epi center.   My guess is that we
would perhaps need to build on another separate host server, that would
than link into the current archive web page giving us web space and a
seamless style impression.  I know that the mailtpl maybe the intial
file that would need to be modified, so as to create a link to the
external (but seamless web site).

We are looking for anyone that might have already done this exercise,
and could advise or direct us to some resources that would help achieve
our ends.

Kindly indicate some example site that we could examine.

Thanks

Ben