Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:53:22 -0400
On 6 Sep 2006 at 10:28, Jeff Kell wrote:

> I also seem to recall a global configuration magic flag to make
> Listserv even less picky about case enforcement.

DEFAULT_MISC_OPTIONS=IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE

> But my immediate problem is in enforcement of Send= policy.  I have a
> list with Send= Editor,Confirm and Editor=
> somebody@somewhere,(OTHERLIST) where the OTHERLIST is a list of
> approved senders.  It appears that Listserv (14.5) is being
> case-sensitive about this check, and I would really like it NOT to be
> case sensitive.

I've never known that to be a problem. I suspect there is something
other than case sensitivity going on.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp