"Paul E. Prusakowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:59:13 -0500
Hello,

I have been on and off this list as my needs require, so I hope I am not
asking something that just came up last week!

I have had a recent outbreak of virus attachments on my list, and it is
getting old.  My users are typically the not computer savvy folks, but
rather clinicians.  The viruses have been .exe attachments.

I have files=no in my header, but I guess that doesn't work in this case.

How have you been dealing with this issue?

Thanks.

Paul Prusakowski
oandp-l