"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 09:12:32 EST
Hey--I <still> feel like a neophyte but I'll be glad to help anyone who
needs it.  Let me amend that to "try to help".  Feel free to send me
questions via personal mail and I'll let you know quickly if it's out
of <my> league as well *grin*.  I generally shy away from mentoring
but I am here for anyone who needs me.  (Kind of like for the kids in
the APO chapter I advise...)

I just can't sit idly by and watch all these "please mentor me" requests
stream past....:)

Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:    [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]