David Silberberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:13:57 -0500
Blues-L is under listserv at Brown University.

When we begin to receive warnings about "disk is at 95%" / "disk is at
99%", I try to contact someone at Brown to delete files so that we don't
wind up with a held list.

I have tried for the past several days - and today, the list is being held
because messages can't be posted to the archives.

(A)  What can I do from my PC to deal with the problem?

(B)  If I temporarily set "notebook = no" in the header, does that let me
at least have a "free" list?  What are the other problems with doing that?

TIA....

David Silberberg
Blues-l Co-list-mom