Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 22:05:10 EST
On Tue, 6 Feb 1996 17:42:28 -0500 Listserv Manager said:
>We have many list subscribers with addresses at our old CMS machine,
>SUVM. Currently, we have forwarding capability for mail sent to (some)
>SUVM addresses, but that goes away in the near future. To avoid hassles
>for our users and list owners, I want to replace the SUVM addresses in
>the lists with the addresses in our forwarding file. My procedure is as
>follows:

If you add a ":NEWNODE" tag to the BITEARN NODES file for the node SUVM,
all of the real LISTSERV servers will replace all instances of
USERID@SUVM with [log in to unmask]

As to subscriptions on LISTSERV clones, you're on your own...

Contact the BITNET node administrator for SUVM about putting in the :NEWNODE
tag.

Harold