Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:58:18 GMT
On Sun, 16 Feb 1997 07:40:08 -0600, Anne H Toal
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have issued the UNLOCK command repeatedly. I get a confirmation message
>that it is unlocked. The next command anyone issues the listserv
>regarding TEST list returns a reply that the list has been locked since
>whenever.

There is usually more to the error message, such as disk quota exceeded,
or some file system error, etc.  Look in the LOG files to see what's
going on.  You may also have to stop and restart LSV and SMTPL.

Detailed questions about LISTSERV for WIN95 might better be answered on
either the LISTSERV-LITE list or the LISTSERV95-L list.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]