"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:20:43 -0500
My list (PAGEMAKR) is running a 1.8d beta and one of the most welcome
additions is the CHANGE command. When I send changes, I have to confirm
them, since I use the cookie method confirm,nopw. But there seems to be a
bug. When I send the command, I get two replies: the result and the
command confirmation, as usual. The result says, "No entry updated."
However, once I OK the confirmation, the entry is updated. ("One entry
updated. One notification has been sent.")

By the way, I don't recall receiving notifications of changes like this in
the past, but this notification was sent with a to line of "To: Peter
Adams <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]" -- me *and* the
address in question. Is this new?

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>