Bobbi Pasternak <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 12:16:48 -0400
Hi,

Speaking of finding a home for a list, I'm looking for one, too.  I'm
volunteer Online Coordinator for The Vegetarian Resource Group, a non-profit
educational organization based in Baltimore, MD.  The VRG has members
world-wide, though the majority are in the US and Canada.  The VRG would like
to use a listserv to launch an e-mail newsletter which would serve to keep
interested people updated between bi-monthly issues of the  print "Vegetarian
Journal."  I've submitted one request to a listserv manager, but have yet to
recieve a firm answer.  If anyone can suggest a home for us, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Bobbi Pasternak
Online Coordinator, Vegetarian Resource Group
Host, AOL's Vegetarians Online (Keyword: vegan)
Owner, VEGUPDATE-The Newsletter of AOL's Vegetarians Online