Nollaig MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Jun 1993 09:00:00 EDT
Might be that these folk set AFD for a frequently updated
file on the filelist....N.

    So now more mysteries---  this time Mailers which seem to be
attempting to mail to people who are NOT on my lists, and then giving
me error messages if the destination is no good.

     I have three users who have long been deleted from my mailing
lists, but somewhere, somehow, a mailer somewhere keeps trying to mail
to them, and is generating bounces.  I would like to know how this can
happen.  If the person is NOT on my my list, where is the downstream