Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:05:31 -0500
On 5 Feb 2001, at 9:14, LYDIA FISH wrote:

>I am at home nursing a sick kitty and all my bookmarks are on my office
>computer, I am imposing on everyone's good nature and asking two questions to
>which I should know the answers after all these years.

This is off-topic and will probably get me a well deserved rotten tomato,
but I personally think of my office machine as my primary and, to a very
limited extent determined by personal need, my home machine as an
appendage of the primary.  I'm not sure how this would work for other
browsers, but I routinely copy the office Netscape bookmark.htm file to
the home machine, to avoid that "It's at the office" feeling.  SOP, if
you try this and fry yourself then I "nicht habla Anglais".

                                                  -Kary