"Samantha J. Scolamiero" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:49:42 EST
I am the listowner of [log in to unmask] "Brain Tumor Research/Support"

While i have been doing this for almost 2 years, I still have a lot to learn
and need your help. I have some brain damage myself as a brain tumor survivor. I have a hard time reading so anythign peopel could do to simplify/ distill this listowner info would be greatly appreciated.

Can you direct me to a FAQ?

and specifically I need to know the steps to use to PUT a file onto the
lsitserver so peopel can GET it.

thanks in advance. sorry if this is very elementary.

-samantha, BRAINTMR listowner and survivor