Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:05:41 +1000

> Does anyone have any experience with ozemail.com.au?

*sigh*  As the token Antipodean on this list I suppose I better put my hand
up for this one...

OzEmail is Australia's second or third largest national ISP.  I've been
seeing a lot of similar errors lately where it appears they're filtering
list mail.  I've written to the postmaster address asking what's going on
but, like really large ISPs around the world, they're not very swift at
replying.

If you're inclined, mail me privately with details of your problem.  My next
step is to ring the local office so the more examples of the problem I can
cite the more likely they may be to fix it.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.