"Spyros D. A. Antoniou" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1992 15:21:00 EDT
>>Subject: Undeliverable Mail
>>
>>grearn.csi.forth.gr unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
>>grearn.csi.forth.gr unable to connect for 3 days to recipient host.
>>
>>           ** Text of Mail follows **

Is there any way to make these messages return to the sender instead of
the list ? Sender being the actual (original From: ) and not the list.
Once upon a time I was subscribed into a list (I do not recall the
name anymore) every so often after posting an article (mail) in the list
I would get (after 3-4 days) these mails back to my reader,  I do not
know what the owner-postmaster was getting but I was getting the
Undeliverable Mail saying that the host did not connect for 3 or 9
days. Does any one knows how to do that ? or does that ? or can
explain if it can be done ?
/Spyros