"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:29:00 EST
>My mail program does NOT word wrap. I even doublechecked it by
>sending the list to one of my other accounts on another site. and
>the lines are still 94 characters long.

It has been my limited (but recent) experience that sending
and receiving mail to other sites and claiming that everything
is fine is NOT proof positive that it is.  Why?  because mailer
agents (both sender AND receiver) do things behind your back.

There was a recent thread on LSTOWN-L about quoted ASCII that
demonstrated just this.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                  "Are you a bandwidth bandit?"