Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 1997 14:13:12 -0400
Dear Louise,

>Both the medical lists which I am on and our garden list have decided to
>ignore the banners.  As my long-lived grandmother would have said, "Rise
>above it!" <G>

I think that is what I will have to do. Most of the people on the list who
are using Hotmail did not even know that the banner was added to their
messages. And nowhere on the Hotmail site does it say that the banner will
be added; it is not in the sign-up instructions or in the agreement to use
their mail. The least they could do is mentioned that simple little fact.
Oh well.

Thanks *everybody* for the helpful feedback.
Karen